This little smooch had her first birthday party last weekend. It was pretty fun.
I themed the party with a sort of nautical, mermaid theme… well, not theme as much as color scheme. Aqua, teal, sea green and a few touches of gold for a little sparkle. Here are few glimpses of the party details.
- Raspberry, Strawberry and Peach Italian Sodas for drinks
- Coconut Mango Appetizers
- Cranberry Chicken Fillo Cups
- Grilled Cheese and Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato Sandwiches
- Tomato Soup
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- Cake and cupcakes, of course
I’ll be sharing recipes in the next few posts. In the meantime, here’s a list of sources for some of the items pictured above. Feel free to ask if you have any questions!
- Gold cake stand: A Fabulous Fete on Etsy
- Stripey straws: Shop Sweet Lulu
- Aqua napkins and silverware: Target
- Hand-calligraphed favor bags: A Fabulous Fete on Etsy
- Tissue for poms: Target and Hobby Lobby
My mom came from Idaho fro the party and did the flowers (I’m trying to pick up on all her talent… because she’s incredible). Mallory frosted the cake and deserves big kudos! And, of course, a shout out to Steve and Allison who were very helpful in getting everything ready!
I shared this recipe at some of my favorite link parties! See the “Sharing” tab!