Cranberry-Chicken Salad Fillo Cups
Serves 24 guests
- 3 packages frozen mini fillo shells (45 shells total)
- 1 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups chicken, grilled and diced
- 1 cup plain Greek yougurt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 bushel (6-8) green onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
Mix 1/2 cup of the dried cranberries with the rest of the ingredients.
An hour or two before serving, remove fillo shells from freezer and spoon cranberry-chicken salad into the shells.
Garnish with remaining dried cranberries, and rosemary, if desired.
*You can make the salad a day or two ahead of time and keep it refrigerated. According to my husband, Steve, the longer you let it sit, the better it tastes (he really liked it on day three).
**You can add toasted chopped walnuts if you desire.